miércoles, 29 de julio de 2009

What do you want to be?






















What do you want to be

SOFIA:


Hi, I am Sofia and I am 18 years old.I wasborn and live in Italy.I’m going t olive in Panama with my parents because of my father’s work. I’m going to finish my high school in an italian school but I want to learn spanish because I want to be an agronomist and I would study in an University there,in Panama therefore, I would like to meet new friends. People from Panama are sociable like Italian people.
KAREN


My name is Karen . I am 21 and I am Radish’s wife. My mother is Chilean and my father is English.My brother and I speak English and Spanish.
London is a great place to be for me because I’m going to be and architect and,here in London , there are many well-paid jobs and lots of interesting buidings and castles around that help me to be creative.


Complete these sentences with the correct name:
a. __________________ doesn’t study
b. _____________ thinks the city helps her to be creative.
c. ____________ doesn’t have got a creative.
d. ___________ doesn’t speak Spanish.
e. ____________ is younger tan _____________ and ___________
f. ______________ is a city with well-paid jobs.

Read the sentences and tick true or false

a. Sophia is in High School ______
b. Karen is an architect and she is buiding an interesting castle. _____
c. Rashid can speak more languages tan Karen and Sofia ______
d. Karen’s parents were born in different countries_____
e. Rashis would like to work in another country because he has a badly –paid job ___

Synonyms


1.Before ___heat up
2.Crash ___break up
3.Do ___throw out
4.Expel ____perform, execute
5.Fry ____earlier
6.Gray _____grey

hola hoy voy a ponerles unos ejemplos de sinonimos y antonimos...

por ejemplo:







ignore; (ignorar) sinonimo: disregard,overlook,slight,omit,reject,
antonimo:notice,regard,heed,acknowledge,
recognize, accept.

ill (enfermo) sinonimo; sick,unwell,complaining.
antonimo; well, fine,healthy.

hot: (caliente) sinonimo; burning,flaming,heated.
antonimo: cool,cold, freezing.

bueno ahora las invito a que Usted(s) escriban diez mas en inglés
1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario