martes, 14 de julio de 2009

uso de should10

Realiza el ejercicio con frases utilizando should para dar consejos o recomendaciones
1.You are very fat
2. Please, we are in the church;
3. I want to buy a new house
4. You cannot go out with your friends
5. The doctor is very worried about my dad
6. You will have exams in two weeks
7. The weather is really nice
8. I'm fed up with my job.
9. I don't get on at all well with my boss
10. I'm pretty sure that our biggest customer is in financial trouble
11. The Internet is the future but it's a mystery to me.
12. Andrew needs to speak German by the end of the year.
13. Our major problem is that we don't have enough customers.
14. Harry doesn't feel he has got a future with the company
15. I've been offered a job in Indonesia but I've never lived outside Europe.
16. I´ve got a headache
17. I´ve forgotten my books
18. My back hurts
19. The house is very untidy
20. I've got toothache
21. I have a stomachache
22. I have a fever
23. Our car is broken down
24. I feel tired.
25. I’m putting a little weight on.
26. He doesn’t talk to me and I don’t know why.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario