miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

verbos regulares

tema: Pronombres reflexivos (Reflexive pronouns) 1 Seleccione el pronombre correcto:

1. You have to do it ________. yourself myself
2. The police officers couldn't do it ________. himself themselves
3. Why can't she tell me ________ . herself himself
4. You only think about ________. herself yourself
5. I have to learn to respect ________. myself yourself
6. I can't see ________ doing that. himself myself
7. We have got to do this ________. themselves ourselves
8. The mayor said he would take care of it ________. itself himself
9. The problem is not going to fix ________. itself himself10. The flowers are not going to water ________ . itself themselves

tema: Pronombres: Reflexivo o Objetivo? 2 EJEMPLO: Pronombre reflexivo: "I love myself"Pronombre de objeto: "He loves me" Elige la respuesta correcta:

1. They wanted to do it ________. themselves them
2. He broke his leg so he cannot dress ________. him himself
3. I hurt ________ playing hockey. me myself
4. My father cut ________ shaving. himself him
5. I love spending time with ________. her herself
6. If you don't believe me, try it ________! you yourself
7. He got ________ in trouble. himself him
8. She helped ________ find a job. myself me
9. I don't know anything about ________. himself him10. I blame ________ for the accident. myself me


Final del formulario

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario